The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils. We will base our spend on the previous year’s Primary PE and Sports Premium funding until the funding allocation is confirmed.
This will be used to:
- Hire qualified coaches to work alongside and up skill teachers
- Provide resources to help teach PE and sport
- Support and involve all children by running a variety of school sports clubs
- Take part in sport competitions and healthy active lifestyle events
- Provide resources and training to create an active school and playground
- Increase opportunities for identified groups/individuals in attending extra-curricular clubs
A detailed outline of our impact spend is available to download below.