The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils. In 2017-18 there has been an increase in funding however the amount of this has not yet been confirmed. As a result we will base our spend on the previous year’s £8880 Primary PE and Sports Premium funding.
This will be used to:
- Hire qualified coaches to work alongside and upskill teachers through the Gold SLA and NUFC foundation
- Provide resources to help teach PE and sport
- Support and involve all children by running a variety of school sports clubs
- Take part in sport competitions and healthy active lifestyle events
- Provide resources and training to create an active school and playground
- Increase opportunities for identified groups/individuals in attending extra-curricular clubs
A detailed outline of our spend is available to download below.